A helping hand for the newbies (part 17)
Do you remember when you first joined DT and you waited patiently for that first sale? I do! and I also remember the feeling of elation it brought with it. What I want to do is look at a portfolio with no sales, buy what i think is the best image in that portfolio and show it on a blog with 2 others from the same portfolio that I think should be worth a sale or two.
The point of this series of blogs is to get the ball rolling for some of our newbies.
So here is the 17th image I've bought from a newbie.
His name is Roman Kobzarev and he's from Moscow in the Russian Federation. I just love the expression on the cheetah's face as if to say 'what the hell you lookin' at chump?'
LOL Excellent photo Roman!
Here's two more from Roman's portfolio.
Good luck with your dreamstime career Roman. I really believe you have what it takes to succeed here.
Photo credits: , Roman Kobzarev.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People