A helping hand for the newbies (part 18)
Do you remember when you first joined DT and you waited patiently for that first sale? I do! and I also remember the feeling of elation it brought with it. What I want to do is look at a portfolio with no sales, buy what i think is the best image in that portfolio and show it on a blog with 2 others from the same portfolio that I think should be worth a sale or two.
The point of this series of blogs is to get the ball rolling for some of our newbies.
So here is the 18th image I've bought from a newbie.
His name is Vito Elefante and he's from Castellana Grotte in Italy.
I was quite biased when I bought this because I have a love for all things ancient. You can just sense the history reeking off of this image. Here's two more from Vito's portfolio.
Good luck with your dreamstime career Vito. Your images rock!
Photo credits: , Vito Elefante.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know