A helping hand for the newbies (part 18)
Do you remember when you first joined DT and you waited patiently for that first sale? I do! and I also remember the feeling of elation it brought with it. What I want to do is look at a portfolio with no sales, buy what i think is the best image in that portfolio and show it on a blog with 2 others from the same portfolio that I think should be worth a sale or two.
The point of this series of blogs is to get the ball rolling for some of our newbies.
So here is the 18th image I've bought from a newbie.
His name is Vito Elefante and he's from Castellana Grotte in Italy.
I was quite biased when I bought this because I have a love for all things ancient. You can just sense the history reeking off of this image. Here's two more from Vito's portfolio.
Good luck with your dreamstime career Vito. Your images rock!
Photo credits: , Vito Elefante.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc