A helping hand for the newbies (part 18)
Do you remember when you first joined DT and you waited patiently for that first sale? I do! and I also remember the feeling of elation it brought with it. What I want to do is look at a portfolio with no sales, buy what i think is the best image in that portfolio and show it on a blog with 2 others from the same portfolio that I think should be worth a sale or two.
The point of this series of blogs is to get the ball rolling for some of our newbies.
So here is the 18th image I've bought from a newbie.
His name is Vito Elefante and he's from Castellana Grotte in Italy.
I was quite biased when I bought this because I have a love for all things ancient. You can just sense the history reeking off of this image. Here's two more from Vito's portfolio.
Good luck with your dreamstime career Vito. Your images rock!
Photo credits: , Vito Elefante.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget