A helping hand for the newbies (part 2)
Do you remember when you first joined DT and you waited patiently for that first sale? I do! and I also remember the feeling of elation it brought with it. What I want to do is look at a portfolio with no sales, buy what i think is the best image in that portfolio and show it on a blog with 2 others from the same portfolio that I think should be worth a sale or two.
I wont be going into as much detail as David does in his blogs as the point of my series of blogs is to get the ball rolling for some of our newbies.
So here is the 2nd image I've bought from a newbie
Good luck with your Dreamstime career Alexander. You have a great eye for photography and I feel you'll do great in this business.
Photo credits: Sasha_t.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays