A helping hand for the newbies (part 2)
Do you remember when you first joined DT and you waited patiently for that first sale? I do! and I also remember the feeling of elation it brought with it. What I want to do is look at a portfolio with no sales, buy what i think is the best image in that portfolio and show it on a blog with 2 others from the same portfolio that I think should be worth a sale or two.
I wont be going into as much detail as David does in his blogs as the point of my series of blogs is to get the ball rolling for some of our newbies.
So here is the 2nd image I've bought from a newbie
Good luck with your Dreamstime career Alexander. You have a great eye for photography and I feel you'll do great in this business.
Photo credits: Sasha_t.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!