A helping hand for the newbies (part 3)
Do you remember when you first joined DT and you waited patiently for that first sale? I do! and I also remember the feeling of elation it brought with it. What I want to do is look at a portfolio with no sales, buy what i think is the best image in that portfolio and show it on a blog with 2 others from the same portfolio that I think should be worth a sale or two.
I wont be going into as much detail as David does in his blogs as the point of my series of blogs is to get the ball rolling for some of our newbies.
So here is the 3rd image I've bought from a newbie
His name is Luka Esenko and he's from Ljubljana in Slovenia and I can't believe this image hasn't been sold yet. He obviously knows how to use his camera and has a bright future ahead of him here i'm sure.
Here are two more from his portfolio.
Good luck with your Dreamstime career Luka, I think you'll be very successful here.
Photo credits: Ratluk.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory