A helping hand for the newbies (part 3)
Do you remember when you first joined DT and you waited patiently for that first sale? I do! and I also remember the feeling of elation it brought with it. What I want to do is look at a portfolio with no sales, buy what i think is the best image in that portfolio and show it on a blog with 2 others from the same portfolio that I think should be worth a sale or two.
I wont be going into as much detail as David does in his blogs as the point of my series of blogs is to get the ball rolling for some of our newbies.
So here is the 3rd image I've bought from a newbie
His name is Luka Esenko and he's from Ljubljana in Slovenia and I can't believe this image hasn't been sold yet. He obviously knows how to use his camera and has a bright future ahead of him here i'm sure.
Here are two more from his portfolio.
Good luck with your Dreamstime career Luka, I think you'll be very successful here.
Photo credits: Ratluk.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips