A helping hand for the newbies (part 4)
Do you remember when you first joined DT and you waited patiently for that first sale? I do! and I also remember the feeling of elation it brought with it. What I want to do is look at a portfolio with no sales, buy what i think is the best image in that portfolio and show it on a blog with 2 others from the same portfolio that I think should be worth a sale or two.
I wont be going into as much detail as David does in his blogs as the point of my series of blogs is to get the ball rolling for some of our newbies.
So here is the 4th image I've bought from a newbie
His name is Luigi Bianchi and he's from Pistoia in Italy. I love the simplicity and peacefulness of this image. It's the kind of photo I like to think I would have taken myself. I like it very much.
And here's two more from Luigi's portfolio I think you all might like the look of? I know I do!
You certainly have a gift for photography Luigi, I look forward to seeing more of your great images and wish you luck in your Dreamstime career.
Photo credits: , Silent790.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles