A helping hand for the newbies (part 4)
Do you remember when you first joined DT and you waited patiently for that first sale? I do! and I also remember the feeling of elation it brought with it. What I want to do is look at a portfolio with no sales, buy what i think is the best image in that portfolio and show it on a blog with 2 others from the same portfolio that I think should be worth a sale or two.
I wont be going into as much detail as David does in his blogs as the point of my series of blogs is to get the ball rolling for some of our newbies.
So here is the 4th image I've bought from a newbie
His name is Luigi Bianchi and he's from Pistoia in Italy. I love the simplicity and peacefulness of this image. It's the kind of photo I like to think I would have taken myself. I like it very much.
And here's two more from Luigi's portfolio I think you all might like the look of? I know I do!
You certainly have a gift for photography Luigi, I look forward to seeing more of your great images and wish you luck in your Dreamstime career.
Photo credits: , Silent790.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa