A helping hand for the newbies (part 5)
Do you remember when you first joined DT and you waited patiently for that first sale? I do! and I also remember the feeling of elation it brought with it. What I want to do is look at a portfolio with no sales, buy what i think is the best image in that portfolio and show it on a blog with 2 others from the same portfolio that I think should be worth a sale or two.
I wont be going into as much detail as David does in his blogs as the point of my series of blogs is to get the ball rolling for some of our newbies.
So here is the 5th image I've bought from a newbie
His name is Piero Pausin and he's from Staranzano in Italy. I just absolutely love the the drama, setting, colours and composition of this photograph. Truly beautiful.
Here's another two of Piero's images well worth a look at.
Good luck with your Dreamstime career Piero.
Photo credits: Trert.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road