A helping hand for the newbies (part 6)
Do you remember when you first joined DT and you waited patiently for that first sale? I do! and I also remember the feeling of elation it brought with it. What I want to do is look at a portfolio with no sales, buy what i think is the best image in that portfolio and show it on a blog with 2 others from the same portfolio that I think should be worth a sale or two.
The point of this series of blogs is to get the ball rolling for some of our newbies.
So here is the 6th image I've bought from a newbie
His name is Francesco Palminteri and he's from Agrigento in Italy.
This image makes me want to be there or at least visit it one day.
Here's two more images from Francesco's portfolio.
Good luck with your Dreamstime career Francesco.
Photo credits: , Francesco Palminteri.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step