A helping hand for the newbies (part 7)
Do you remember when you first joined DT and you waited patiently for that first sale? I do! and I also remember the feeling of elation it brought with it. What I want to do is look at a portfolio with no sales, buy what i think is the best image in that portfolio and show it on a blog with 2 others from the same portfolio that I think should be worth a sale or two.
The point of this series of blogs is to get the ball rolling for some of our newbies.
So here is the 7th image I've bought from a newbie
His name is Steven Melanson and he's from Ste-marthe-sur-le-lac in Canada.
I love everything about this shot. Subject, focus, light, colour. A great photograph. Here's another two images from Steven's portfolio.
Good luck with your dreamstime career Steven.
Photo credits: Steven Melanson.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava