A helping hand for the newbies (part 7)
Do you remember when you first joined DT and you waited patiently for that first sale? I do! and I also remember the feeling of elation it brought with it. What I want to do is look at a portfolio with no sales, buy what i think is the best image in that portfolio and show it on a blog with 2 others from the same portfolio that I think should be worth a sale or two.
The point of this series of blogs is to get the ball rolling for some of our newbies.
So here is the 7th image I've bought from a newbie
His name is Steven Melanson and he's from Ste-marthe-sur-le-lac in Canada.
I love everything about this shot. Subject, focus, light, colour. A great photograph. Here's another two images from Steven's portfolio.
Good luck with your dreamstime career Steven.
Photo credits: Steven Melanson.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror