A helping hand for the newbies (part 7)
Do you remember when you first joined DT and you waited patiently for that first sale? I do! and I also remember the feeling of elation it brought with it. What I want to do is look at a portfolio with no sales, buy what i think is the best image in that portfolio and show it on a blog with 2 others from the same portfolio that I think should be worth a sale or two.
The point of this series of blogs is to get the ball rolling for some of our newbies.
So here is the 7th image I've bought from a newbie
His name is Steven Melanson and he's from Ste-marthe-sur-le-lac in Canada.
I love everything about this shot. Subject, focus, light, colour. A great photograph. Here's another two images from Steven's portfolio.
Good luck with your dreamstime career Steven.
Photo credits: Steven Melanson.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars