A helping hand for the newbies (part 7)
Do you remember when you first joined DT and you waited patiently for that first sale? I do! and I also remember the feeling of elation it brought with it. What I want to do is look at a portfolio with no sales, buy what i think is the best image in that portfolio and show it on a blog with 2 others from the same portfolio that I think should be worth a sale or two.
The point of this series of blogs is to get the ball rolling for some of our newbies.
So here is the 7th image I've bought from a newbie
His name is Steven Melanson and he's from Ste-marthe-sur-le-lac in Canada.
I love everything about this shot. Subject, focus, light, colour. A great photograph. Here's another two images from Steven's portfolio.
Good luck with your dreamstime career Steven.
Photo credits: Steven Melanson.
How to shoot events
- 10 Tips for Using Window’s Built-In Photography Applications
- Pet Adoption Photography: Willow
- How to Capture Cinematic Style Photographs
- Sky is not the limit
- Mastering the Basics: Indesign part 1 of 3
- Weddings: a miracle event, a privilege to photograph
- How I get to the dwarf's house
- Okefenokee Swamp Photographer's Guide: Where to Paddle