A helping hand for the newbies (part 8)
Do you remember when you first joined DT and you waited patiently for that first sale? I do! and I also remember the feeling of elation it brought with it. What I want to do is look at a portfolio with no sales, buy what i think is the best image in that portfolio and show it on a blog with 2 others from the same portfolio that I think should be worth a sale or two.
The point of this series of blogs is to get the ball rolling for some of our newbies.
So here is the 8th image I've bought from a newbie
His name is Stefan Krause and he's from Hof in Germany. I love the colours of this image and with autumn almost upon us I feel this image could sell well in the coming months.
Here's two more of Stefan's images.
Good luck with your dreamstime career Stefan.
Photo credits: Stefan Krause.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama