Hemu Village, located in North Xinjiang, China. It has been ranked by China National Geography as one of the six most beautiful villages in China. It will be arround golden birch wood trees in deep autumn on September, like heaven.
Best time to visit
Photo credits: Chenyun Fan.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective