Hemu Village, located in North Xinjiang, China. It has been ranked by China National Geography as one of the six most beautiful villages in China. It will be arround golden birch wood trees in deep autumn on September, like heaven.
Best time to visit
Photo credits: Chenyun Fan.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America