Here comes my son, and I just completed two years in DT
Well this is the moment of my life, once I read an article my friend had written, he had put in bold letters on the first paragraph, to understand this article you need to be a FATHER, and now I understand what he meant. In the same line may be to understand the emotions of these images you have to be father.
So here we go introducing Subhaan Altaf to DT community.
And last month I completed two years in DT,
The milestone keep coming, completed 2 years in DT, sold around 769 images, crossed 250 online images, through blogs I was able to download around 25 images, commented more than 1000 times in DT forms and blogs, acceptance ratio jumped from mere 17 percent to 54 percent. 6993 times my free images were downloaded. All in all good year in DT.
The best part is this, I'm favorite photographer for 75 contributors in DT, this is amazing, when I started I never thought even one of the fellow photographer will like me, but this is really amazing :-)))
have you guys counted your stats??? How many friends you have made in DT.
Photo credits: Creativei.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe