Here I come again
And why not indeed. From a photographer's perspective New York is a treasure trove of opportunities. There is such a wealth of subjects and images to capture.
But to me the most exciting of all is the teeming street life. And now with the possibilities offered by the editorial images section on DT, I am really looking forward to photographing the hustling and bustling scenes unfolding witihin the concrete jungle of the city. Not only for my own pleaseure but also in the hope of having a few of them appear in my portfolio here.
But at the same time, I am well aware of the enormous challenge that this opportunity represents. After all NYC must be one of the most photographed sites in the world, and to get my own pictures of such an established subject accepted I must make sure that they are original, innovative, exciting, technically perfect and compositionally strong.
Bring it on :-)
P.S. For my very small portfolio of NYC photos: Out and About in New York
Photo credits: Abdul Sami Haqqani.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips