Here I come again
And why not indeed. From a photographer's perspective New York is a treasure trove of opportunities. There is such a wealth of subjects and images to capture.
But to me the most exciting of all is the teeming street life. And now with the possibilities offered by the editorial images section on DT, I am really looking forward to photographing the hustling and bustling scenes unfolding witihin the concrete jungle of the city. Not only for my own pleaseure but also in the hope of having a few of them appear in my portfolio here.
But at the same time, I am well aware of the enormous challenge that this opportunity represents. After all NYC must be one of the most photographed sites in the world, and to get my own pictures of such an established subject accepted I must make sure that they are original, innovative, exciting, technically perfect and compositionally strong.
Bring it on :-)
P.S. For my very small portfolio of NYC photos: Out and About in New York
Photo credits: Abdul Sami Haqqani.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images