And here I cross 200 :)
Really glad to see my 200th image online :) My stay at a happening city like Singapore and our trip to Indonesia have recently brought me numerous sets of new shots and a growth in sales. I am still in process of picking lots more from my repository.
There was a day when I used to envy co-stock photographers and always wondered how come they get so many commercial photos wherever they go.
Dreamstime (rather I say editors who review ;) )has nicely taught me to look from a Stock photographer's view.
To all those who are new to DT please don't give up if your photos get rejected or they don't sell much. Shoot more but choose the best. Also read DT blogs. Stock photography would be an addiction for you!
1 of my most popular photos. I took it on World environment day during my visit to a local orphanage of India. Bought small plants for the kids :)
And my 200th image is that night heron :)
Photo credits: Freedomsfolio.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips