Here I am - on my wedding day!
But now I won't write about my wedding (full of surprises, emotions and feelings) but for taking photos on your wedding day. I asked for advices in one of my previous blogs. And getting the advices together with the reality, I could make some conclusions:
* Hire a pro photographer! You all know why :))) Nobody can do it better than a pro!
* Make your must-have list of photos and show it to your photographer. You'll never think about taking photos on your wedding day - you just won't have the time. There will be so much things to do.
* Give your cameras to your friends. And a lot of your friends will have their own cameras and almost everyone will be shooting (Eliane, not with guns). In that way you'll have more than 3.000 photos in different angles.
* Enjoy the day! That was one of the most happiest days ever in my life. Enjoy it, have fun and forget about photos! Preparations took a long time and the wedding day itself end in seconds.
I hope these advices are helpful for all your future weddings.
Thank you all for your comments sent on 20th! You were all so kind! Love ya!!!!
You could see some of my photos on facebook (dessie.dimitrova). I've added some of you but couldn't find you all.
And finally ... (I don't like long blogs :))) ... I already have a wed sale! It's my bouquet! My lovely full of memories bouquet!
Photo credits: Desislava Vasileva.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs