here i stand at the crossroads
here i stand at the crossroads of decision. this is the month i can delete the approximately 250 images i have, most already disabled, and leave dreamstime.
i have waited for this time to come for quite a while and yet now, i do not know whether i will take my predetermined course or change my mind.
i have prayed, as i do about any decisions i need to make. and i am still not sure.
i will decide soon, because i hate being in limbo about things
my local work has really picked up, i have plenty i could do.
i have put in a lot of hard work on my portfolio. do i just want to throw that away?
my time is very valuable and some days i feel stretched too far as it is.
peace will come in due time because of this promise "Isaiah 26:3-4) You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You"
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc