And here is my 1st ever photo sale :)
I am uploading photos for 5 months now and here is my first ever sale:
This is the photo camera of a friend, placed on a wooden table at a cafe.
It is weird how things works and why is taking so long to have some sales, but I will upload more and hopefully better photos in the time to come.
Now I have a little over 200 images online and an acceptance ratio of 91% :)
Photo credits: Bographics.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings