And here is my 1st ever photo sale :)
I am uploading photos for 5 months now and here is my first ever sale:
This is the photo camera of a friend, placed on a wooden table at a cafe.
It is weird how things works and why is taking so long to have some sales, but I will upload more and hopefully better photos in the time to come.
Now I have a little over 200 images online and an acceptance ratio of 91% :)
Photo credits: Bographics.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite