Here is a puzzle; well it is for me !
A recently uploaded image has 1 download but no views. How does one buy without looking at it first ? My only thought is that a buyer has a standing order for all images with the word bank or collapse in it and management of DT fulfils the order. Does anyone else have a better explanation of this puzzle ? David
Photo credits: David Watmough.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America