Here is a puzzle; well it is for me !
A recently uploaded image has 1 download but no views. How does one buy without looking at it first ? My only thought is that a buyer has a standing order for all images with the word bank or collapse in it and management of DT fulfils the order. Does anyone else have a better explanation of this puzzle ? David
Photo credits: David Watmough.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step