Here is a puzzle; well it is for me !
A recently uploaded image has 1 download but no views. How does one buy without looking at it first ? My only thought is that a buyer has a standing order for all images with the word bank or collapse in it and management of DT fulfils the order. Does anyone else have a better explanation of this puzzle ? David
Photo credits: David Watmough.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget