I am new to the community of stock photography, my line of business is canvas printing, for which I have started up a company in Osaka Japan, specializing in quality canvas prints of Japan and Australia.
Till now, my prime motivation when out on photo shoots was of course to shoot Japanese landscape images and all sorts of objects with the intention of making art images.
but now that I have been introduced to this new cyber world of imagery, I have a whole new and exciting reason to go forth into the world and capture! I have been madly researching the industry needs through the blogs and postings of already seasoned professionals to this site and others like it, and wish to thank those people for there very open approach to sharing some of the important facets of this very exciting industry!
Its a credit to you all, and I hope to be able to share some I my learnings here too as the knowledge comes my way.
cheers everyone, and best of luck with your up and downloads!
Photo credits: Paul Whitton.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels