I am new to the community of stock photography, my line of business is canvas printing, for which I have started up a company in Osaka Japan, specializing in quality canvas prints of Japan and Australia.
Till now, my prime motivation when out on photo shoots was of course to shoot Japanese landscape images and all sorts of objects with the intention of making art images.
but now that I have been introduced to this new cyber world of imagery, I have a whole new and exciting reason to go forth into the world and capture! I have been madly researching the industry needs through the blogs and postings of already seasoned professionals to this site and others like it, and wish to thank those people for there very open approach to sharing some of the important facets of this very exciting industry!
Its a credit to you all, and I hope to be able to share some I my learnings here too as the knowledge comes my way.
cheers everyone, and best of luck with your up and downloads!
Photo credits: Paul Whitton.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror