Hi! Salut! Guten Tag! Hola! Ciao! Konnichiwa! Namaste! G'day Mate!
I have finally put up a picture of myself and filled in my profile page. I guess 100 uploads has made me feel more legitimate on Dreamstime - but to be honest the whole process since I started in late December, 2008 has been fun, educational and totally engaging.
I have found Dreamstime to be a very warm, welcoming and helpful community of like-minded people. The many hours spent online have been fun - I look forward to many more hours of productive camaraderie. This is an official 'hi' and 'best of luck' to everyone on site.
Photo credits: Redzaal.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project