Hi to everyone
I would like to introduce me self to you.
My friend Ania told me about this site and after I check that this might be something interesting for me she help me to sign in to it.
I am fresh to stock photography did not even check in my profile am I digital or photo, I do not know that. I am a ‘IT gay’ as everyone called me specialist in social media, technology, computer industry and of course management.
Have no many experiences in digital creation and a little more amateur then professional in photography. I like to shoot photos in my free time, love to shot my wife and all those staff that are beautiful to me. I was wondering if there are some people like me here.
Watching over Dreamstime images I found this site very big and professional. Is this a place for me? Have no idea but maybe after a while I will try. Will be very grateful for some tips and some support from those who are amateurs like me and also from professionals.
Photo credits: Papuga2006.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road