Hi to everyone
I would like to introduce me self to you.
My friend Ania told me about this site and after I check that this might be something interesting for me she help me to sign in to it.
I am fresh to stock photography did not even check in my profile am I digital or photo, I do not know that. I am a ‘IT gay’ as everyone called me specialist in social media, technology, computer industry and of course management.
Have no many experiences in digital creation and a little more amateur then professional in photography. I like to shoot photos in my free time, love to shot my wife and all those staff that are beautiful to me. I was wondering if there are some people like me here.
Watching over Dreamstime images I found this site very big and professional. Is this a place for me? Have no idea but maybe after a while I will try. Will be very grateful for some tips and some support from those who are amateurs like me and also from professionals.
Photo credits: Papuga2006.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays