Hi to everyone
I would like to introduce me self to you.
My friend Ania told me about this site and after I check that this might be something interesting for me she help me to sign in to it.
I am fresh to stock photography did not even check in my profile am I digital or photo, I do not know that. I am a ‘IT gay’ as everyone called me specialist in social media, technology, computer industry and of course management.
Have no many experiences in digital creation and a little more amateur then professional in photography. I like to shoot photos in my free time, love to shot my wife and all those staff that are beautiful to me. I was wondering if there are some people like me here.
Watching over Dreamstime images I found this site very big and professional. Is this a place for me? Have no idea but maybe after a while I will try. Will be very grateful for some tips and some support from those who are amateurs like me and also from professionals.
Photo credits: Papuga2006.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project