Such a long way since April 2011, as I uploaded regularly, Nowadays, I've got at least one sale per day. Thank DT for providing me this opportunity to sell easily my modest pictures like nowhere else and to the buyers who bought my pictures. I hope that they are satisfied with my pictures. And so far so good, I may say that I had only one refund with unknown reason and one duplicated download refund.
All of this sounds like that I reached half of my quest : 50% for
5 windmill in a row as latest upload
545 pictures uploaded to support new contributors
570.50$ of incomes
50$ earnings balance
5 downloads using credit earned by writing articles.
0,50% downloads per image
56% of acceptance ratio as I am still trying/learning to upload commercials pictures
520$ transfered already in my account :)
Another 500$ and the 7D will be in my gears bag :)
Good luck for every contributors and photographers on DT.
All the best.
Photo credits: Digikhmer.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success