Higher payments for extra-high resolution images?
I was just wondering why does the payment scheme ends at 8 Megapixels?
It's nice that pricing for downloads depends on image resolution. But why does the scheme end at 8 MP? My opinion is that this pricing scheme (up to 8 MP) was fine some time ago, when the best digital cameras had a maximum of 10 MP resolution (and mainly less). But now as many cameras has 12 MP, I think this scheme might be extended.
Also regardless of camera resolution... if I make let's say some panorama picture composed of several photos, which has for example 30 MP, why should I be paid same as for 8 MP image for full resolution download?
What' s your opinion?
Photo credits: Timehacker.
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips