The highest score with 3 darts is 180
I know this is a strange number to celebrate, but I have been sitting in my 170's for what seems like an eternity. I just got my 180th photo online on Dreamstime and my immediate reaction was to shout One Hundred and Eighty, in the same manner as a darts referee, anyone who knows the game knows that it is quite a shout. I've just been searching for a recording of it, but not been able to find one.
Anyway, this is my 180th photo and it his has nothing to do with darts, although it does look like they are celebrating with me. :-)
Photo credits: Komar.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images