Hiking with baby
Today I want to present you our family hobby: hiking.
We love to on trips, explore and discover the beauty of the mountains, the beauty of the nature.
Since our little baby came along, we didn't gave up, we go even more often.Baby’s arrival does not mean the end of parents’ hiking trips.
The first time it's a bit more difficult, but once you know what your baby's outdoor needs are, you will only relax and enjoy the trips. Of course we choose now more easy trails, we make pauses, let the child enjoy the nature, let him play with things that he does not see every day in the city. We make every weekend such a city escape, catch some fresh air, forget about work and daily stress.
We want that our baby grows in the spirit of the nature, of the beauty that surround us, not in front of the TV or in front of the computer. I think until now we reached this goal, as some of the first words of our baby were : "forest" and "mountain" :)
Do not give up your dreams, your hobbies when a baby arrives, teach him and make him be part of your experiences, whatever those are: hiking, fishing, biking etc. Parents can continue to enjoy the great outdoors and share their enthusiasm with their babies.
All you need is will and the rest does not matter!
Photo credits: Mangroove.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget