A Historic Building
It is the Abdul Gaffoor Mosque.
It was built on land leased by Shaik Abdul Gaffoor bin Shaik Hyder in 1859, the mosque was completed in 1910. It was financed by the Shaik through the lease of shophouses he had built in the 1880s.
The mosque was declared a national monument in 1979.
Photo credits: Lawrence Wee.
Camera equipment: New and Old