Historic landmark in the foothills of Himalaya- Ancient Temple
Historic landmark in the foothills of Himalaya- Ancient Temple at Baijnath, Himachal, India.
This temple is a very famous temple and lot of people come here from distant places to worship Hindu God Shiva. The temple is a very old one, it was created on 1204 A.D. by two local merchants named Ahuka and Manyuka, there was a small temple already at that place from age of Ramayana, orginially it is believed to be created by Ravana. The art work on the walls of temple is fantastic. Refer pictures below to see the work.
Temple is surrounded by magnificant hills and breath taking nature beauty.
Photo credits: Singhlens.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips