Historic landmark in the foothills of Himalaya- Ancient Temple
Historic landmark in the foothills of Himalaya- Ancient Temple at Baijnath, Himachal, India.
This temple is a very famous temple and lot of people come here from distant places to worship Hindu God Shiva. The temple is a very old one, it was created on 1204 A.D. by two local merchants named Ahuka and Manyuka, there was a small temple already at that place from age of Ramayana, orginially it is believed to be created by Ravana. The art work on the walls of temple is fantastic. Refer pictures below to see the work.
Temple is surrounded by magnificant hills and breath taking nature beauty.
Photo credits: Singhlens.
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People
- How Not to Miss Shots While On the Road
- Is the mobile phone going to replace our cameras?