Historic landmark in the foothills of Himalaya- Ancient Temple
Historic landmark in the foothills of Himalaya- Ancient Temple at Baijnath, Himachal, India.
This temple is a very famous temple and lot of people come here from distant places to worship Hindu God Shiva. The temple is a very old one, it was created on 1204 A.D. by two local merchants named Ahuka and Manyuka, there was a small temple already at that place from age of Ramayana, orginially it is believed to be created by Ravana. The art work on the walls of temple is fantastic. Refer pictures below to see the work.
Temple is surrounded by magnificant hills and breath taking nature beauty.
Photo credits: Singhlens.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images