Historical cities of Spain
Recently we visited the cities of Avila, Toledo and Salamanca in Spain.
These are cities with a rich history and culture.
We walked a lot and were amazed by their beautiful cathedrals and other monuments.
Historical cities have a lot to offer and, as you can see, also for photographers!
Photo credits: Janmarijs123.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Rules Were Made to be Broken
- A Personal Take on Nature Photography
- Kefalonia - Greek Paradise for vacation and photography
- Where can I get high quality photos for free?
- Geology makes landscapes look the way they do
- Tip of the week: Use a compact rugged camera to get a different view
- 10 tips for The Casual Nature Photographer
- Donate your skills!