Historical cities of Spain
Recently we visited the cities of Avila, Toledo and Salamanca in Spain.
These are cities with a rich history and culture.
We walked a lot and were amazed by their beautiful cathedrals and other monuments.
Historical cities have a lot to offer and, as you can see, also for photographers!
Photo credits: Janmarijs123.
- Canon EOS R5 and R6 have been launched! Are they worth it?
- Finding Your Happy Place
- Tip of the week: Organise your desk like a pro
- 5 Useful Tips For the Post-Edit
- Tip of the week: Use shapes to create beautiful illustrations
- Stock photography makes you happy?
- Iceland - A Photographic Destination
- Dog Rescue Photography: Maggie Mae