The historical city of Paraty - Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Paraty is located in the south of the state of rio de janeiro.A little of the history of Brazil crosses this city. This city around 1880 was part of the outflow of gold brought from Minas Gerais and taken to Portugal.
The architecture of Paraty designed by the Masons shows the beauty of the city with its cobblestone streets and traditional festivities such as the International Literary Fair of Paraty, the feast of Saint Benedict and Our Lady of Rosario, among others.
And during the night
Besides its architecture, Paraty has its natural beauties like waterfalls, exotic animals, landscapes, rivers, forests, distiller, mills, birds and flowers.
I had the pleasure of visiting it and recommend to everyone the possibility of recharging the energies in this city.
See you soon!!!
Photo credits: Daniel Oliveira.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon