History in the making (and some sports shooting experience)
The 24/8/2010 was one of the happiest days of my life. My beloved team - Hapoel Tel Aviv, was qualifying for the first time to the best soccer league in the world - The Champions League.
After winning the champion ship last year at the 92nd minute with the most dramatic championship winning ever we, the supporters, started fantasizing seeing our team with the biggest clubs in Europe.
After qualifying over RedBull Salzburg this dream came true.
Even though it was very difficult, I manage to shoot some of these unforgettable moments.
Using my new D300s I was amazed with the quality of the photos shooting at 1600 ISO (settings which I couldn't use with my previous D200). Using the Nikon 70-200VR was a pure delight and I'm very happy with the results I achieved.
See you in the Champions' League groups stage... :)
Photo credits: Amilevin.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images