History in the making (and some sports shooting experience)
The 24/8/2010 was one of the happiest days of my life. My beloved team - Hapoel Tel Aviv, was qualifying for the first time to the best soccer league in the world - The Champions League.
After winning the champion ship last year at the 92nd minute with the most dramatic championship winning ever we, the supporters, started fantasizing seeing our team with the biggest clubs in Europe.
After qualifying over RedBull Salzburg this dream came true.
Even though it was very difficult, I manage to shoot some of these unforgettable moments.
Using my new D300s I was amazed with the quality of the photos shooting at 1600 ISO (settings which I couldn't use with my previous D200). Using the Nikon 70-200VR was a pure delight and I'm very happy with the results I achieved.
See you in the Champions' League groups stage... :)
Photo credits: Amilevin.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips