Just a short note cause I made it!!!!
After 2 years I got to the 1500 upload mark with my very serious grandson.
I think if he was giving me the evil eye it paid off by getting me to this nice round number. Now I have to finish making the preparations for being invaded by family for the weekend. Pop on in if you want to, I probably wouldn't notice a few thousand more! Maybe I'll get 1500 good pictures while they're here and then I could do nothing but try the new game for the rest of the year.
Have a good weekend, everyone!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America