Hitting my Stride - Sort of...
Before uploading or taking the photo I now ask myself the question (what others have suggested)...
I've learned this is actually a tough question to honestly ask oneself.
Despite my new found confidence and understanding of what DT wants, I recently had two photos refused that I thought were "sure things".
How do you like the "Eating Crabs" photo? Trust me, it was very difficult to get. The little guy refused to come out of his shell!
Talk about a hand cramp!
I've also learned that a great subject just isn't great without excellent lighting.
Photo credits: Stuart Meade.
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?