Hitting my Stride - Sort of...
Before uploading or taking the photo I now ask myself the question (what others have suggested)...
I've learned this is actually a tough question to honestly ask oneself.
Despite my new found confidence and understanding of what DT wants, I recently had two photos refused that I thought were "sure things".
How do you like the "Eating Crabs" photo? Trust me, it was very difficult to get. The little guy refused to come out of his shell!
Talk about a hand cramp!
I've also learned that a great subject just isn't great without excellent lighting.
Photo credits: Stuart Meade.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget