Hitting my Stride - Sort of...
Before uploading or taking the photo I now ask myself the question (what others have suggested)...
I've learned this is actually a tough question to honestly ask oneself.
Despite my new found confidence and understanding of what DT wants, I recently had two photos refused that I thought were "sure things".
How do you like the "Eating Crabs" photo? Trust me, it was very difficult to get. The little guy refused to come out of his shell!
Talk about a hand cramp!
I've also learned that a great subject just isn't great without excellent lighting.
Photo credits: Stuart Meade.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror