Holding real pictures in my hand
Recently I entered a photography contest that required 4" by 6" prints. I put some images on a disk and headed off to the local Kodak machine to print them out (my printer is not quite up to the job!) Only when they came out of the machine, all warm and shiny, did I realize that it has been over a year since I had held my real pictures in my hand. I'd forgotten the rewarding feeling of great prints. No bending over the computer examining pixels at 100% or squinting looking for noise. Just photos in my hand. If you haven't printed any 'old fashioned photos" recently give it a try.
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
Related image searches
Pictures related image searches