Holding real pictures in my hand
Recently I entered a photography contest that required 4" by 6" prints. I put some images on a disk and headed off to the local Kodak machine to print them out (my printer is not quite up to the job!) Only when they came out of the machine, all warm and shiny, did I realize that it has been over a year since I had held my real pictures in my hand. I'd forgotten the rewarding feeling of great prints. No bending over the computer examining pixels at 100% or squinting looking for noise. Just photos in my hand. If you haven't printed any 'old fashioned photos" recently give it a try.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
Related image searches
Pictures related image searches