Holiday back in time, into history
I had the chance of visiting Hampi, about 400km from my place in Bangalore, India. This place blew me away with its haunting and majesting stone palaces and temple ruins. All sculpted from granite, the 14-15th century archaeological site was steeping in history, past glory and great kings, and amazing stories.
Each desolate ruin harked back to the splendor it once enjoyed and had us reflecting on the things that have occured there since then.
Shot the famous stone structures in early morning and late evening shoots. Got a few into DT, and will process the whole lot to see what makes the cut in DT.
Photo credits: Vishwa Kiran.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?