While I'm waiting to go on holidays, I'm wondering on my italian destinations:
maybe a city full of art, like Siena...
why not Capri and Positano.
Rome, the eternal city
or Florence with its beauties ...
I think I have to stay here... in Naples
Photo credits: Danilo Ascione.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Geology makes landscapes look the way they do
- Tip of the week: Use a compact rugged camera to get a different view
- 10 tips for The Casual Nature Photographer
- Donate your skills!
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AF-D
- Taking Nature Photos that sell!
- Mind your own business!
- To Serif or not to Serif? Determining the Font for Your Brand