Holidays are coming!
It's the end of the summer and in a few weeks nature is changing and giving us loads of lovely colors to shoot.
I'm looking forward to long autumn walks in the woods, hot chocolate near the fire place and the joy of decorating my house and garden for thanksgiving and christmas. All these things are a great inspiration for my photography so I hope to upload more images soon.
Yes...holidays are coming!
Photo credits: Studioportosabbia.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!