Holidays are coming!
It's the end of the summer and in a few weeks nature is changing and giving us loads of lovely colors to shoot.
I'm looking forward to long autumn walks in the woods, hot chocolate near the fire place and the joy of decorating my house and garden for thanksgiving and christmas. All these things are a great inspiration for my photography so I hope to upload more images soon.
Yes...holidays are coming!
Photo credits: Studioportosabbia.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings