Holidays are coming!
It's the end of the summer and in a few weeks nature is changing and giving us loads of lovely colors to shoot.
I'm looking forward to long autumn walks in the woods, hot chocolate near the fire place and the joy of decorating my house and garden for thanksgiving and christmas. All these things are a great inspiration for my photography so I hope to upload more images soon.
Yes...holidays are coming!
Photo credits: Studioportosabbia.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles