Homage to MIZ
One year ago today, a fellow stock contributor passed on. He was an inspiration to me and great help to me in my pursuit of imagery. His manner may have been gruff at times but he was ALWAYS helpful and full of excellent advice. His advice stung often but were always filled with truth and most importantly a solution!
He had a .. certain presence on the message boards... mostly humor always on the edge of inciting a riot!
MIZ.. if you are listening.. MISS YA!
Photo credits: Anthony Furgison.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective