My home is empty. I was left alone with my dog at my big house and I don't know what to do with myself on the lonely evenings.
My daughter is with her grand parents on holiday and my wife's just joined them. These days are the last summer days this year although it 's got cold and cloudy.
So I'm alone thinking about my life and my passions. One could say it's a great opportunity to change one of the rooms into studio, invite some young models and take lot's of great images in a calm and silent atmosphere. Or maybe to have some reading of books which were left on hold for future or maybe to refresh my relationship with my parents.
Some parties with friends...? Or maybe rest without worries?
What do you think? What would you do being at my place?
Cheers and greetings.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget