My home is empty. I was left alone with my dog at my big house and I don't know what to do with myself on the lonely evenings.
My daughter is with her grand parents on holiday and my wife's just joined them. These days are the last summer days this year although it 's got cold and cloudy.
So I'm alone thinking about my life and my passions. One could say it's a great opportunity to change one of the rooms into studio, invite some young models and take lot's of great images in a calm and silent atmosphere. Or maybe to have some reading of books which were left on hold for future or maybe to refresh my relationship with my parents.
Some parties with friends...? Or maybe rest without worries?
What do you think? What would you do being at my place?
Cheers and greetings.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa