Sorry for being disappeared again, we have serious problems with dramatic weather (flood and storm) - I'll try to upload some shots about it soon.
But now, let me introduce some still-life photos from home:
Any comments and opinions are welcome! I'm not familiar with still-life shoots yet, so what should I do better? :)
Photo credits: Aginger.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America