Home Studio & Still Life Photograph
Only after a period of time I first came here, I found gradually in DT that it doesn’t focus much on “photograph masterpiece” but more sort of on the useful “picture materials”. At the same time, realize that my outdoor photo flash has been kept unused for a quite long time, which was bought before mainly using for shooting models, perhaps it can be put into use now for shooting some still life materials.
So found some sketch paper left many years ago when charcoal drawing, One large sheet of it, putting on the table as the background and then set up my shooting light. That’s it! My "mini photo studio" came out. I shot all the possible stuffs which can be shot and it’s really with a certain amount of effort. Anyway, it’s not bad and many of them had been successfully uploaded. Sometime the materials you shot need not to be so complex but just enough with some ideas. Hereby attach some of my achievement with effort in a weekend and also hope they can be in good sale^^
Photo credits: Toneimage.
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip