Are they honest
I was just thinking how DT is controling the usage of a picture.
If for instance a picture is bought by subscription as royalty free, but the buyer makes 50.000 creeting cards with it, who is checking that? If he sells these cards outside the Netherlands, where I live, I am not going to find out.
Photo credits: Bob Suir.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one