We move along and take pictures, as amateurs and professionals. Some enjoy the moment, while giving the content within the frame much thought, and others do it as a habit and such has currently become a trend.
Acting and believing the act, that's what photo making seems to be heading towards. The largest growing hobby due to ease of reach to equipment and their complementary enhancements ... now everyone is a photographer; how do i know i'm good at it? well i get likes and shares :). A photo with a bit of effects would become a masterpiece and hey, i'm a photographer.
You truly can be though; honesty and transparency to what you're trying to present. like that of true talking and listening instead of placing generic words next to each other to form our everyday predictable sentences that end with a "take care", "ciao", "see you", "cheers" or "enjoy" ...
Its not that there are several ways to take pictures and that's it, not a selfie with a tongue, a kiss or both; not an oblique horizon just because someone does it; not a snap of a place where everybody takes in the same exact way ... not a preconceived perception of how it should be taken. All becomes a lie to what you truly wish to present; just because its done that way doesn't mean its the only way ...
Present it the way you want to because you hold that moment, its you who wants to speak using your own tongue ... not somebody else's. Saying that, one may start to experiment with ways ... and through that, attaining picture taking skills one step at a time :)
Photo credits: Nadezhda1906.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!