Hongcun is a small village located in southern part of Anhui province in China, it's famous for its southern Anhui historical architecture.
Do you find this place familiar? You will remember this place if you have watched the movie (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon).
Photo credits: Jie Xu.
All about color
- Prepare yourself for fireworks
- Zooming In: A Photography Trick That Most People Take For Granted
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Philippine Serendipity: The Beautiful Among the Common
- All about color - new blog contest
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally