Hongcun is a small village located in southern part of Anhui province in China, it's famous for its southern Anhui historical architecture.
Do you find this place familiar? You will remember this place if you have watched the movie (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon).
Photo credits: Jie Xu.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America