Hongcun is a small village located in southern part of Anhui province in China, it's famous for its southern Anhui historical architecture.
Do you find this place familiar? You will remember this place if you have watched the movie (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon).
Photo credits: Jie Xu.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget