HOORAY 100 Images selected, but no sales :0(
Well, finally I have broken the over 100 accepted images and not bad considering the criteria and standard required before an image is selected, and to boot the image is of my son. However, what I really need to consider is how to break the 1 sale barrier, my ego is starting to beat me to death over this and every image I send in I say to myself, this has to get some sort of positive response, and who knows, this may be the one that actually generates some sales, alas tis not to be as yet. But Take heart, I will not give up, this has made me look long and hard at what I may be doing wrong, and in a way review my technique and or subject matter, hence the latest addition of some studio work, which I really don’t feel are my strong points, but then again I have never really given these subject matter much time and effort, I can only improve, right? That said, anyone that may actually read this and has any tips and or advise on what I may be doing wrong or how I can improve technique, type of image or whatever (be nice) advice please feel free to share this with me. Oh well, back to uploads, I am sure the next image will do the trick...
Photo credits: Fultonsphoto.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava