HOORAY 100 Images selected, but no sales :0(
Well, finally I have broken the over 100 accepted images and not bad considering the criteria and standard required before an image is selected, and to boot the image is of my son. However, what I really need to consider is how to break the 1 sale barrier, my ego is starting to beat me to death over this and every image I send in I say to myself, this has to get some sort of positive response, and who knows, this may be the one that actually generates some sales, alas tis not to be as yet. But Take heart, I will not give up, this has made me look long and hard at what I may be doing wrong, and in a way review my technique and or subject matter, hence the latest addition of some studio work, which I really don’t feel are my strong points, but then again I have never really given these subject matter much time and effort, I can only improve, right? That said, anyone that may actually read this and has any tips and or advise on what I may be doing wrong or how I can improve technique, type of image or whatever (be nice) advice please feel free to share this with me. Oh well, back to uploads, I am sure the next image will do the trick...
Photo credits: Fultonsphoto.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels