hope everyonne had a peacefull christmas
well we had a wonderful christmas at a cabin in the mountains it was quiet and beautiful.Except for the 5 yr old with his new bike but that was another kind of peace.
I hope that everyone out their had at least half the peace we had at christmas and wish every one a wonderful new year.
Photo credits: Plaincrazy.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings