From where to start?
First I went to rest on a mountain with my wife and our close friends, but there I didn't find peace, because every day something was happening. Our benzine flow out, then the gas-bracket cut off, so when we finally find a place about our tents and we want to rest that night we can not sleep because we heard some reeling and we thought that are wolfs, so that night we spent in car. The other day we went to the closest city to fix the car, but one we fixed, and another has broken.
We didn't know what to do there more, so we decided to pack.
After few days at home, I broke my finger on my leg so I had to stay at home for 2 weeks. But in meanwhile, when I have better, I was returning home form church with my wife and we fall from our motorcycle.( it wasn't our foul). Thanks God nothing seriously happened, just some scratches.
And today I start at work!
What's your story?
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal