From where to start?
First I went to rest on a mountain with my wife and our close friends, but there I didn't find peace, because every day something was happening. Our benzine flow out, then the gas-bracket cut off, so when we finally find a place about our tents and we want to rest that night we can not sleep because we heard some reeling and we thought that are wolfs, so that night we spent in car. The other day we went to the closest city to fix the car, but one we fixed, and another has broken.
We didn't know what to do there more, so we decided to pack.
After few days at home, I broke my finger on my leg so I had to stay at home for 2 weeks. But in meanwhile, when I have better, I was returning home form church with my wife and we fall from our motorcycle.( it wasn't our foul). Thanks God nothing seriously happened, just some scratches.
And today I start at work!
What's your story?
How to shoot events
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop