Hot! Hot! Hot!
Enter the summer, it’s very very hot in shanghai, china. The temperature of this summer breaks the record again and again. The highest temperature is 38 Celsius degrees by this time. I feel like be beside the fire when I’m walking in the sunlight. Sometimes, I really don’t want to go outside at all. Watching pictures in green color, it will make me more comfortable and cooler. How about you?
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava