Hot! Hot! Hot!
Enter the summer, it’s very very hot in shanghai, china. The temperature of this summer breaks the record again and again. The highest temperature is 38 Celsius degrees by this time. I feel like be beside the fire when I’m walking in the sunlight. Sometimes, I really don’t want to go outside at all. Watching pictures in green color, it will make me more comfortable and cooler. How about you?
Photo credits: Haishan Li.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!