How About Abstract Style Photoes
After a certain anxious waiting period, two ones were accepted as well as the others refused.
The case made me do some further think about the abstract photoes in DT.
In general, editors use them for backgrounds of front or other pages. These are frequently used by some other mediums too. The effections are special attractive. Of course, higher qualities and more commercial potentials must be involved in. So, a great deal amount of this kind of photoes are demanded.
How about the abstract style pohotoes in DT?
Dear readers, would you mind giving your opinions about this subject for share.
Photo credits: Buford Wong.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images