How can I find a picture sold? - Dreamstime
Well someone said that a good way to find a picture sold is to use the google engine, writing your nick name and the name of one of your pictures.. This could be valid but, if you have a nick name like mine "miele" that means honey, will be quite impossible to do it because the name is very common and I can find only bee, beehouse and honey foods!!! So someone have other ideas???
Photo credits: Miele.
- Create Seamless Textures for Your Photography
- Baby Alligators! Cutest things ever!
- Tip of the Week: Is Right Angle Spy Lens Right?
- Mobile videography: tools & tips to capture great video with your smartphone
- It couldn't happen, could it?
- Portfolio Milestone: 11100 images uploaded and accepted - Dreamstime
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business