How can I improve in optical performance and composition?
I would like to be able to sell my work, but my images have been refused due to poor optical performance and poor composition.
I would like to know how to improve in these areas – either by fixing my photos with some software or by taking better shots the next time.
Thank you in advance for your comments and suggestions!
Photo credits: Les Cunliffe.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon