How can I improve in optical performance and composition?
I would like to be able to sell my work, but my images have been refused due to poor optical performance and poor composition.
I would like to know how to improve in these areas – either by fixing my photos with some software or by taking better shots the next time.
Thank you in advance for your comments and suggestions!
Photo credits: Les Cunliffe.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget