How can I improve in optical performance and composition?
I would like to be able to sell my work, but my images have been refused due to poor optical performance and poor composition.
I would like to know how to improve in these areas – either by fixing my photos with some software or by taking better shots the next time.
Thank you in advance for your comments and suggestions!
Photo credits: Les Cunliffe.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite