How can I improve in optical performance and composition?
I would like to be able to sell my work, but my images have been refused due to poor optical performance and poor composition.
I would like to know how to improve in these areas – either by fixing my photos with some software or by taking better shots the next time.
Thank you in advance for your comments and suggestions!
Photo credits: Les Cunliffe.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror