How can I improve in optical performance and composition?
I would like to be able to sell my work, but my images have been refused due to poor optical performance and poor composition.
I would like to know how to improve in these areas – either by fixing my photos with some software or by taking better shots the next time.
Thank you in advance for your comments and suggestions!
Photo credits: Les Cunliffe.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People