How can we improve customer satisfaction?
A couple of days ago the picture below was sold. By now it has been sold 5 times. So, I started to wonder "who is interested in a picture like that?".
As a contributor we know very little about the buyers (only via sales). At the same time the whole collection of searches done by buyers contains a lot of relevant information. There exist data mining algorithms that reveal that kind of information. It would be nice if contributors would know about this. It would create a win-win situation for the buyers (one-stop shop), the contributors (more sales), and Dreamstime (more sales and better customer satisfaction). In this blog more about this.
Dreamstime started with sharing Trending Searches. This is a very good start!
Photo credits: Peter Apers.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images